Do you love working outdoors? Are you looking to develop new skills? Are you interested in working with a growing entrepreneurial company that recognizes and rewards hard work? If so, we would love to hear from you!
NeighborScape Inc., headquartered in Manotick, has been servicing residential and commercial clients since 2006 with a complete range of landscape design, construction and maintenance services.
We are seeking a reliable, honest and hardworking Interlock Foreman to join our landscaping construction division. As an interlock foreman, you will work on remodel projects of a varying scale with concrete precast products as the main focus.
- Site management of interlock and property remodel projects.
- Construction of custom outdoor projects in interlocking stone.
- Ensure the safe work practices of the team on site.
- Manage the quality and productivity of the job site from project start to completion.
- Delegate, coordinate, and supervise the day to day activities of a landscaping crew to complete projects on time, on budget, and to a high level of quality.
- Complete daily logs.
- Comply, and ensure your crew complies, with all company and regulatory policies.
- Propose and implement areas for improvement.
- 2 years experience with interlock installation of retaining walls, steps, patios, walkways, coping, etc.
- A portfolio/pictures of previous work completed is recommended.
- Experience in grading, sod installation, and other softscaping services.
- Experience in the safe use of handheld brick saws, table saws, packers and other landscaping equipment.
- Experience in operating heavy machinery, mini-ex and skid steer.
- Experienced driving loaded trailers and landscape trucks with 5 tons of equipment and/or aggregate.
- Valid G driver’s license, with a clean record (3-year driving abstract required).
- Class AR License considered an asset
- Face to face interaction with customers.
- Site crew management.
- Leading a worksite from day one to completion.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under deadlines and use strong time management skills to deliver.
- Personal transportation to Manotick/Greely area required. There are no bus routes available close by.
This is a contract position (approx. April 2018 – November 2018). There is a possibility for extension. The position is Monday- Friday, no weekends.
NeighborScape offers competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience.
This position is either salary or hourly wage based on experience. A performance bonus is part of the package.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications NeighborScape receives only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please be prepared to explain/present past projects you have completed.